1. Trade 24 hours a day! With the possible exception of a few hours on the weekend, the FOREX market is open around the clock. Compare that to the stock market and the futures market which usually opens at 9:30am and closes at 4pm EST in North America. Due to the global nature of the FOREX market you’re able to trade at your convenience, day or night.
2. No commissions. Tired of paying upwards of $30 per trade for a simple stock transaction? You don’t have to worry about that when trading on the FOREX market. Your broker makes their money by taking the difference in price between the ask price and bid price for the currency being traded. This means no money out of your pocket.
3. Instant order fulfillment. A common complaint (and sad fact of life) when it comes to trading on the stock or futures market is that there is often a delay between when you place your order and when it actually gets filled. This can mean the difference between making a bundle and making nothing at all. 코인마진거래
Due to the incredibly high volume of transactions that occur daily on the FOREX market you can fill your orders instantly based on the real-time data you see on your trading platform. There can be occasions when the market is particularly volatile which can result in some minor delays, but for the most part you get what you see is what you pay for.
4. No middlemen. Unlike equity exchanges, FOREX traders can access the market maker directly without having to go through an intermediary first. This means that a trader can buy or sell directly from the entity that decides on the price for a given currency pair. Because an extra layer of communication has been eliminated, traders benefit from cheaper costs and gain quicker access to trades.
5. No unfair influence. We’ve all seen it on T.V. or read about it on the news – talking heads telling us to buy when a stock’s price is plummeting, assuring us that everything will be alright in the end. The truth is that the only one that wins is the firm issuing that so-called advice while the average investor is left to lick his wounds. The FOREX market cannot be influenced by any one brokerage or person as it is representative of a country’s economic health and not opinion, and is therefore immune to any attempt at influence.
6. No choice overload. There are over 8000 stock available to trade on the NASDAQ and NYSE alone – that’s an awful lot of news to keep up with on a daily basis, and an awful lot of analysis to perform before you begin your next trade. Compare that to the FOREX market which, although it gives you access to dozens of different currencies, tends to focus on the four major currency pairs. This drastically reduces your research time and allows you to enter the market far more quickly.